I don’t know about you but I love me some homemade granola and this has got to be THE best homemade granola recipe I’ve ever made!!!
Without further ado here is the crunchiest, yummiest homemade granola recipe ever 😊! The ingredients are easy to find and you’ll probably have most of it in your cupboard anyway. It’s super quick and easy to whip up so in no time you’ll have something delicious and healthy to munch on.
Homemade Granola recipe Ingredients:
1 cup oats
3 cups Futurelife Crunch
1 cup cashew/macadamia nuts (nuts of your choice)
1 cup coconut flakes (or dessicated if you don’t have flakes)
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 tbs chia seeds
Handful roughly chopped dates
3 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs peanut butter
3 tbs honey
10 ml vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Over a pot or in the microwave, melt the coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, vanilla essence, and salt.
- Combine the melted mixture with the dry ingredients and make sure it is well coated.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 – 30 minutes. Do not wait for it to get crunchy while in the oven. It will become crunchy once you take it out of the oven.
- Once cool, store in an airtight container.
Now, I must admit that I adjusted this homemade granola recipe from a recipe that @sueduminy shared on her IG, according to my preferences, so kudos to her because it is that good 😊. Of course, you are welcome to adjust the recipe as you see fit.
My collection of granola recipes is growing by the day. I don’t know what it is but I just love making granola! Sometimes I make it with oats and other times I adjust the recipe to make it grain-free. Plus, I usually don’t eat it for breakfast. I eat it as is straight from the jar as a snack or a crunchy topping on my oats, smoothie bowl or fruit.
When you make this homemade granola recipe, and you really should, please let me know by leaving a comment below. And do go ahead and share this recipe with someone who will love it too 😊.